|Wants to bring Step Up Scholarship to “conclusion”(*1)|
|Opposes Public Charter Schools (*2)|
|His Political Committee (PAC) got $850,000 contribution from the group who sued to end the Step Up Scholarship Program and opposes charter schools (*3, 4)
|Supports Traditional Public Schools (*2)|
Gillum: "Well, I mean, I think what we're going to have to focus on is ensuring that all of those tax revenues go into the public system. Uh, the voucherizing of the education system in the state under Republicans began under Jeb Bush in 1998. We got to begin to bring that to conclusion."
1. Wants to bring Step Up to Conclusion:
2. Opposes many Charter Schools:
3. PAC ccepted $100,000 from group that sued to end Step up Scholarship program:
4. PAC accepted $850,000 from unions who oppose education choice programs and charter schools:
1. Filed a bill to bring Step Up to Conclusion:
2. Consistently voted against pro-charter school legislation view his voting record here:
3. Sean Shaw for Florida Political Committee (PAC) accepted $25,000 from group that sued to end Step Up Tax Credit Scholarship program and opposes charter schools.
1. Endorsed by unions